Tuesday, November 29, 2011
This post is going to remind me of everything that i wrote and must not forget about it!!!
New Resolutions to make next year!!!
1. NO MORE SAYING THAT I'M FOREVER ALONE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE IT WORST THAN ME!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! MUST MUST MUST KEEP THAT I HAVE FRIENDS IN MIND!!! (i don't mean anything but i tend to forget important things.)
2. NO MORE EATING TOO MUCH!! ALSO IF WANT, MUST EXERCISE!! GO SWIMMING EVERY WEEK 3 TIMES!!! (i must not avoid good food)
3. EAT MORE VEGE AND FRUITS!!
4. MUST STUDY HARD AND EARN MORE MONEY TO BUY MY THINGS THAT I WANT!!
5. EARN MONEY!! MUST OPEN MY JIGSAW PUZZLE SHOP IN KL ONE DAY!! (this is for real..)
6. STOP DREAMING ABOUT THINGS THAT I WANT BUT WORK HARD FOR IT!!
ok now, the list of items that i want that will motivate me into saving money to buy..
1. New house's furniture from Ikea.. Budget: 100,000
2. Jigsaw puzzle business.. Budget: 55,000
3. Charles and Keith Shoes.. Budget: 300
4. Personal Computer.. Budget: 3,000
5. Beats earphone by Dr. Dre.. Budget: 200
6. One Piece Discs (all).. Budget: 500
7. 1/60 Gundam Astray Red Frame (PG).. Price: 630
8. Shi Musha Gundam (MG).. Price: 185
9. Destiny Gundam (SD).. Price: 31
10. 1/100 Gundam Epyon EW(MG).. Price: 168
ohohohoh... having motivation is better than having none.. hopefully can have all of them before im 40...
ok now, i shall go back to sleep..
got paper tomorrow..
but the next day won't start until I wake up...
Monday, November 14, 2011
to anyone out there who cares about puzzle (im bored anyway), here are some tips on how to buy puzzles..
1. For a 1000 pieces puzzle it will weigh roughly 1 kg to 1.5 kg.. DO NOT buy the ones lighter than that.. All you will get is pieces that will fall off easily and not joined together even when put together...
2. A very good quality puzzle, once done, you can actually carry it up with both hands on opposite sides in one piece.. i personally tried one 200 pieces and 500 pieces of both Disney characters, and both did not fall off.. A good quality will stick together when carry while a few by the sides will fall off.. That's is still consider good... A bad one can never join together...
3. A very good quality 1000 pieces puzzle can cost up to RM 100 ~ 200 as stated in a shop that i love to visit... Jigsaw Puzzle World.. There are many kinds also, 3D and small pieces.. Animes is getting in the hype there.. Puzzles are a little bit pricey so please do make sure not to spend too much.. You can reassemble it after doing it again and again and again (just don't lose the pieces to the mean vacuum cleaner and black holes under cupboards and sofas)..
4. Lastly, when you get a good brand stay with it, sometimes quality can change but why risk? I recommend Clementoni but most of it are Disney's..
p/s: this may be an irony to number 1 but some heavy ones are due to the box or thicker pieces but they don't stick together anyway.. Some light ones stick together but the box is light.. So, for this, you have to rely on your skills in looking at the packaging.. shake it a bit and well, see the price of course.. you never try, you never know..