Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing i could say..

Sometimes i keep asking myself the same old fucking thing..

WHAT DOES THE LOVE ACTUALLY BLOODY MEAN?

ok that is stupid.. really stupid.. i duno if love do hurt and heal at the same time... hmmm... gonna do a research on dat.. someday..
well, i manage to clear all the old stuffs i had during my suffering years of a 17 year old.. i found my book.. my blue one actually.. my i-actually-completed-the-story book.. i read it through once.. and oh my goodness.. i can't believe i actually wrote (why am i not surprise when i wrote that 6 words).. the story doesn't suck.. just feels a bit weird.. probably from the long-time-no-write-a-story experience.. ok i have really nothing to say.. weix teach me to crap.. and i crapped but still not enough to atually feel one just nice length of post..

now only i know that kristen stewart was in the movie Zathura, a space adventure.. it was a nice show.. the astronaut was cute, if you know what i mean.. no wonder the girl look so familiar.. the hair, the face... but still THE guy playting Jacob Black in New Moon is my top.. Taylor Lautner.. Beautiful. just love him.. i love Taylor, not Jacob.. Sry, no offence to Jacob fans out there which is a total 0% since i found out no one read this.. sucks, i think my brain is jammed again.. can't think bout anything to write..

ANYONE CAN HELP ME???? IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok dat's all i think.. bye..

p/s: i really suck in writing.. hope you don't mind the mistakes..

No comments:

Post a Comment