Thursday, March 11, 2010

Its Been So Long...

i wrote this while listening to the music so forgive me if i have any spelling mistakes..

tired ah!!!
everyday got class.. my business maths teacher is going to teach another subject so we (as in my class) will have a new teacher...
my friend said that he hope that the teacher is going to be a nice and pretty lady teacher..
all the guys can concentrate on the teacher, sorry, i mean subject..
haha... LOL
truthfully i really have nothing to write now so give me a minute to think.. hmmm.....




there is a law night coming... its kinda like a prom but i don't know how to explain...hehe...
i have to wear a dress..
A DRESS!!! shyt... cant i wear a suit?? i don't want to wear a dress..
will be going shopping with fellow housemates to pick a dress with my sister...
my finance is running low and it's not even the end of the month... haizzz...
i hope i won't embarass myself..

im growing really fat.. when i mention this to m housemate guess what she say...
"go Google for fat people.. they have a really big spare tyre and they cant even see their feet.. so count urself average ok"
oo.. ok.. good thing she is in law.. she really knows how to talk.. hehe..

got my result yesterday..
my result..
my result..
my result..
im satisfied with it.. hehe..
11A's and 1B..
wahh!!!! i damn happy when i know i got more than 9A's so i have my laptop all ordered and voila, i will get it today but apparently, im in malacca now and no one can take it for me!!!
i want my laptop..
my sis keeps complaining i use her laptop more than her..
=.=lll sweatzzz...
she not in also.. haiyaya...

ok la.i think that's all for today.. will keep in touch one day soon..

p/s: malas want to type with my sis keypad... too flat!!!
pp/s: miss everyone in muar.. miss me??

No comments:

Post a Comment