Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad Sad Hard Feelings..

today is Joash Wee's birthday!!!
he must be happily up there celebrating..
lucky him...
haha..

did the cat just jerk when he sleeps?
kyahahaha....

its hard to let this feelings go..
they may not be a very close family to me...
but they are close friends to me..
i still couldn't accept all that happens..
my friend say that one day this may happen gain and again so just let it go and leave on..
i thought letting go is easy but its so hard...
maybe its just me refusing to take it in and live with it....
haizz...
hopefully i can have a friend that can help me forget these...

ok then..
dats all...
love you all readers...
muaxx muaxx....

p/s: im back for the week only... next weekend going back to hometown again...
pp/s:no smiley today.. no feel to put...
ppp/s: happy birthday again, joash!!!!

4 comments:

  1. my friend's birthday and he passed away alr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thn i wish happy birthday to Joash Wee...
    mayb i dun knw him bt i believe he is a vry vry nice person if u stil miss him.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..sry to hear tat..i think he must be ur very gud fren..

    ReplyDelete