Monday, April 16, 2012

Decisions! Decisions!

TIME FOR ME TO GET A NEW PHONE!!!!
yes, i know.. I still have my old phone and my old phone is still working..
it's getting slower though..
2 years this coming July..
so, i have looked on countless smartphones all the way from HTC to Samsung...
I decided on these few phones:
1. HTC One X
2. HTC Sensation XE
3. Samsung Galaxy S2
4. wait for Samsung Galaxy S3..

well, i looked at reviews, youtube videos, ask everyone i know.. and the list is based on the level that i want the phone..
so, now i need the reader's opinion..
Yes to new phone?? No to new phone??
If not, why????
If yes, which one???
Thank you!!


XDDDD
p/s: i'm going to pay for my own phone bill and everything.. -sigh- but dad is going to sponsor for my phone (hopefully.. -fingers crossed- )

No comments:

Post a Comment