Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Compact Semester!

Presentation is tonight and i am FREAKING OUT!!!
It has been so long since i have presentations but every single time is a nerve wrenching experience.
Next week is going to be finals. 2 papers. This week is all studying and assignments and presentations.
Hopefully i can get through this as fast as possible because I can't take anymore stress.
Last week, i was having the relax mode and i need to push the fact that next week is finals already!!
Anyways, i am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't fail this semester.
I can't register my subject yet.
Seems like i have to meet my academic advisor..
Which will be a big hassle since i seriously need to study and get everything over with..
I am hoping for semester break now..
I am going to enjoy myself once I am DONE with my finals..
OK..
Mind block.
So, i'm going to leave it here for now..
Bye. CYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment