Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My first ever chapter...

This is only the first passage only.. so see yah..



This story is actually a sequel from my first ever story. For those who have read it, then, good save sometime explaining but i think i should for those who doesn't know the story. It's about a girl named Amelia Moore ( i use my own name so that no offense taken to anybody) who always migrates here and there, from Germany to Thailand, Thailand to the cold land, Greenland, and at last end up in Australia. So, Amelia arrived at Australia like every other students, studying in Ragnarok International Co-Educational High School (RICHS). Since the day she came to this school, everything turned haywire. Everything seems to be so different from a normal school (which story wouldn't). The story ends with her marrying her boyfriend, Dan Sullivan, multi-millionaire who owns a company called the Sullivan's company which makes electronic appliances. They have kids and voila, happily ever after. I wouldn't finish this story if i keep writing this so let's begin where i came in the scene.
Hi! My name is Amelia. Not Amelia Moore, Amelia Tan. Unfortunately for me, i also end up in RICHS just like her. Amelia (sr.) is one of the members of the Student's Council of the school. This club was only for specially picked students by the senior members. I was chosen by Amelia (sr.) herslf when i was thinking of what to do with the class board one day at the library. She came up to me and told me in front of everyone else. The club is a very famous club so you could imagine their face when she announced it to me. She brought me to the club room and there my life started.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! AMY DON'T LEAVE SUSPENDS! Make me VERY suspends ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. suspends or suspense?? @@

    ReplyDelete