Thursday, September 17, 2009

WWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!! HOLIDAY'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'M SO EXCITED THAT HOLIDAY'S ACTUALLY HERE NOW!!!! TRIAL HAS ENDED... i'm just to excited that i want to go kai kai now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm still having a lot of problem in blogging (since no one is reading sobz sobz).. i tried to change this skin but i can't arghhh.... but nevermind..

The story i wrote yesterday.. i will be continuing it.. and will be adding frequently if the comments i get is approving and positive.. This is another one.. Not sure if it's nice or not..


Lady Kayle, the one and only
lady knight in Avalon. That is what they call me this days. I'm not being arrogant or what but i cannot deny that is the truth. Ladies in that year are suppose to be in houses, sewing, cleaning, cooking, taking care of children and blah, blah, blah, boringg. I hate it. I was only six when i dreamt to be free. I want to be out there,outside those windows and walls and doors to the green, green grass and tall trees. I want to be like the boys, walking around the village of Rustwood, running, chasing chickens and cows, fishing and swimming in the river nearby. I want to experience everything where there are totally no boundaries,no sadness but only happiness until one day, i I learnt that i was wrong.

Kayle: (whistling)
Mummy: Kayle, don't whistle, you are a girl.
Kayle: (pull out her tongue)
Daddy: You can't do anything to that girl. (laugh) She wants to be a knight.
Kayle: I want to be the one who saves the world from chaos and misery. I want to be the first lady knight of all history!
Mummy: There you go again. (laugh) Come here. Let's see if i can sew you a dress.
(People screaming)
Daddy: Oh, no. It's earlier than i expected.
Mummy: The raid?! Kayle, come. Quick!
Kayle: What? What is going on?
Mummy: Don't ask. (pull open the basement door)
Daddy: (pull out two swords) Yours, dear.
Mummy: Get in, Kayle. We don't have much time.
Kayle: No! I don't want to. I want to know what is going on!!
Daddy: Get in, Kayle. Now. (pass her a wrapped item). Hold on to this like it's your dear life. Hold on to it!
Kayle: But-
Daddy: Listen to me! No matter what you here, stay there. After two days, come out and head north. You will reach Landsville. Ask for your Uncle Ben. We must leave you now.
Mummy: I love you, Kayle. Take care! (hug and kiss her on both of her cheeks)
Kayle: Wait! Mummy! Daddy!
Daddy: Remember what i said to you, Kayle. I love you! (close the basement door and run out the house)
Kayle: Wait! What is going on?! Mummy!! Daddy!!

That is actually the last time i saw them. I didn't come out of there, too afraid to do anything even to cry. I just sit on the stool, waiting and waiting, hoping that the door will open and daddy's happy face will say that everything was a joke. But that didn't happen. After two days of no sleep and a little food, i pushed the door open. Everything is so quiet now. No screams or shouts. I peeped through the window and saw that nobody was outside so open the front door. As i open it, I stumble on a fat, green object. It has a long tooth on both of the lower mouth sides that grew upwards as high as the nose. It has loincloths tied around their waist. I took a few steps back. It couldn't be. I only see it in books, why are this thing here? Why are ogres here? They are cannibals. Rustwood shouldn't have all these things here. I gripped the wrapped item til me knuckles grew white. I looked around, searching for my parents but i couldn't find them anywhere. Wiping of my tears with the back of my hand, i didn't have any choice but to walk to Landsville.

Kayle: [What am i going to do now? Luckily, i brought some food with me. I think the journey will be really long.]
(Horses galloping by)
Man#1: You found anyone?
Kayle: (quickly hide behing a tree)
Man#2: Nope. NO survivors at Oldestowne.
Man#3: Totally empty except for a few dead ogres.
Man#1: We are all too late. Sir Patrick, please go back to the castle and report the situation.
Man#3: Yes, Your Highness. (gallop away)
Man#1: Sir George, we should go to the next town.Maybe the town is not raided yet, hopefully.
Messenger: Your Highness! King Albestar! A message for you. From Prince Rayzan.
King Albestar: Hmm.. He just finished his lessons today. What is this?
Messenger: This is fron Frost.
King Albestar: Right! Bring this back to him. I will continue on my journey. Send this message to Sir Gordan. Take care of Queen Carla and the princess.
Messenger: Yes, Your Highness.
(All go on their own way)
Kayle: What is the king doing here in this forest? Never mind about that. Er... Where is north and er.. oh, no.. Where am i?

*******************************************************************To Be Continued...


That is all for today.. See yah.. XD
.............Sign off.............

No comments:

Post a Comment