Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scared Till Can't Sleep!!!!

so one day i was doing the usual..
looking at my pc thinking what am going to do since i don't EVEN HAVE INTERNET at HOME!!!
i heard my brother screaming..
Ghost Adventurers!!!!
so we watched it together..
its my favourite show except for the fact that i can't sleep one night after watching the show..
coz im too scared..
i admit i am..
but why i do still watch it so faithfully?
becoz i love it!!!

watched ryan higa thru youtube.....
in my dad's office..
dun get me wrong..
my house doesn't have internet doesn't mean that my family are outdated...
i watch the whole thing..
it is awesome!!!
and well, his show is a bit lame but its ok...

i think i gotta quit for today..
let me think of anything to write next time..
maybe something much more fun then my boring life without INTERNET!!!!!

looking forward to this:
jennifer aniston!! yeah!! gerald butler!! yahahaha......


how could i miss the one and only movie about the one and only greatest guy here!!!


no comments just want to watch it to past my time.. keeping fingers cross that it will be worth 10 bucks!!


my brother say its will smith's son... how could i forget the cute little boy in pursuit of happyness?? aww.... wouldn't miss it for the world..

and so..
(drumroll)
this is all for today, folks!
tune next time for more of AMELIA's weird posts!!!
thank you!!
pls read again!!
(cricket sound)
very nice...

XDDDDD

p/s: happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment