Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Been A Long Time...



i really, really hope that people are not forgetting that i have updated and tried to crap more in my blog here...
it seems that the first semester of my new college life had juts pass..
teachers will be new..
new subjects to learn..
new books to buy..
new assignments to do..
and a whole new 4 months to pass through...
yeah..
a whole new semester is around the corner and somehow, i couldn't see any excitement in that..
nothing..


no feeling...
maybe i knew the fact that nothing is the same as it will be..
i will accept changes in life but sometimes changes hurts..
haha..
i will still be the same old LoneLy girl..


bear.. hmm.. the same..
haha...
lonely in heart but im still happy like always..

felt very left out recently..
maybe i miss a lot of things bah..
i can't do everything..
i might as well forget about it la..

then, i shall see you all next time..
my mum is scolding me for writing again..
not doing my work..
XD
keep in touch!!

p/s: is in Muar now.. and proud of it..
pp/s: pls do msg me or anything... i miss a lot of ppl.. and i felt so left out..

XDDD

2 comments:

  1. i gonna work at muar..wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amelia.....
    ya i oso got a lot of assignment to do....=.=
    just can said gambateh to u.....
    add oil....^^

    ~Tan Elene~

    ReplyDelete