Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FML

FML FML FML.....

3 things depressed me today...

Official no. 1: while browsing on facebook, i saw Jemime's profile.. decided to add her and then, i remember the whole thing.. not that i forget, i just remember the bad news part.... and it pang me RIGHT IN THE FACE real HARD! man.............. im so gonna cry....

sadly, no. 2: my sis has a boyfriend.. my friend has a boyfriend.. my fren just broke up with her boyfriend.. my fren has a girlfriend.. my fren just broke up with his girlfriend..

WHY AM I STILL SINGLE????


ok i really have to chill.................
i hate my life...

and lastly(at last) no. 3: @#$@!#$##@!@@! headache!!!!!!!!!!!! cant read, cant write, cant sleep... so i update my long lost blog...



emoooooooo--------iiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg


i need my sleep
gdnite ppl...


p/s: sry no smiley face today... need more sugar for me to smile.... maybe 100 plus will do or a boyfriend, or chocolate or food... just food will do... gdnite...
pp/s: depreeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggg...

1 comment:

  1. babe..u still gt me ok...i wan a bf tooooooooooooooo.................T.T

    ReplyDelete