Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Need Lots and Lots of Aspirin...

i actually cracked my fingers before typing this blog.. haaha...
need a lot of energy to type this...
i actually bang my laptop's keyboard will typing...

this is getting out of hand...
way out of hand...
i sometimes dun understand narcissist...
me, me, me, me and me...
that is what they have in mind...
well, look around..
the world has more people than u think i has...
not you alone is on this earth so keep that in mind..
u do have eyes..
OPEN IT WIDE AND LOOK AROUND....

u think u are the only one hurt...
u think i am not hurt too?
what?
im Iron heart now??
Stone Cold till i have no feelings??
haizzz...

we have given u a chance to change everything back to normal...
lets go lunch together with me and amy, J said...
u decided to come along with ur friend..
wonderful..
its like showing that u never wan this to go back to normal...
have it your way...
chances by chances u threw it away...
u tell me...
what am i going to do to save this friendship????

okok quite the emo part and im going to jump to the happy part...







yah rite like there is anything happy with problems, assignments, and presentations..
i better chiao first..
maybe playing RO will cool me down..
yes im still playing old RO in private server...
haha...
recommended by my friend..
thank you!!!!!!


that's all for now..
u know who u are...
i dun have anything to say....




p/s: no smiley again... my life is such a rough one... i dun even have the mood to type that two letters....
pp/s: not eating dinner... cooking maggi later... hungry... trying to diet.. arghh!!!!
ppp/s: headache and cough are NOT COOL at the same time... need sleep now... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment