Sunday, December 12, 2010

CF CF CF CF CF CF CF CF CF CF

I FREAKING CANT WAIT FOR COMIC FIESTA!!!
IM NEARLY NEGLECTING MY JOB AND ON FACEBOOK, BANKAI AND BLOG..
I KNOW ITS MY FAULT BUT ITS COMIC FIESTA!!
MY FIRST EVER BIGGEST EVENT IN MALAYSIA THAT I CAN GO!!!

so today's emo post is......
i finally found someone like me..
i mean as sensitive as me..
i will start thinking stupid stuffs when something small happened...
and so does him..
i will go on thinking about it until i cant even sleep at night..
so does him..
too bad people tend to have the same genes as anyone else sometimes so i will just think that all of these are only a coincidence..
CO-IN-CI-DENCE...

that went on well..
haha..

ok then.. bye bye blog world..
see u soon, readers...

XDDD

p/s:i can emo and happy together.. 0.0

1 comment:

  1. haha..actualy wat so interesting in CF until make u so excited oo?

    ReplyDelete