Tuesday, December 7, 2010

While Waiting For Bankai To Go Back On~

so, while waiting for bankai to go back on like what my title say i might just blog...
today is a holiday (hooray!) and i get to go to KL with my family.. which was pretty awesome...
shopped at Midvalley and The Gardens.. let the picture explain...

lunch at Canton-I

the reason we go Canton-I.. the must-have egg tart!!

my dad, my sis

the food we had

my friend was talking about let her place snow... pls do make malaysia snow too..

lots and lots of snowglobe... too bad i can't find what i want..

since when did i open a french fries company?

it was a really nice trip... i enjoyed everything except the part where i got a headache and my foot hurts a lot from shopping..

lets go to the emo side of me..
people tend to say they would like to die early, end their misery in this life and all but have u ever wonder if ur death can cause even more misery to the world..
u might not me Miss or Mr Popular but u still have your parents..
so u can magine how sad they would be if u were to wish u die earlier..

live life to the fullest..

XDDDD

p/s: i bought a DKNY Fresh Blossom that i wanted for a long time already.. am aiming for Dior Addict 2.. the promoter sprayed it at my hand and all around her.. it smells awesome...

2 comments:

  1. i don't know how to explain the crust but the maina part is the crust la.. just go and try and see.. u will like it...

    ReplyDelete