Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Life So Far

it's been so long since i written another blog post.
so what is going so far in my life, i shall sum all in one post. (all that happens does not happen in time arrangement, its all jumbled up.)
1. Exam is coming. Hectic life. Im actually studying in this freezing cold room..
2. im addicted to 9gag. I know!! Its just another web with pictures that hooks people up once you start on it.
3. I actually started to DOTA.. Not A Good Thing!!! Don't learn from me.
4. My sleeping time is now officially 8am to 5 pm.. and study.. and all over again..
5. My first article is posted in neXus! ehee.. see that name.. ^^ im so happy!!
6. I haven't been eating a lot.. but still couldn't loose any weight. maybe when i eat, i didn't control the intake.
7. My love life.. Nah.. still doesn't have any hope. Im predicting a single life.
8. Im addicted to The Sims Social in Facebook. Oh, well. It's The Sims.. for God's sake
9. I'm now playing Maplestory and Gunbound all over again.. but due to exa, im surprise i don't even have the desire to play any of it.
10. I just noticed that sweet things make my teeth ache.. Oh, THE HORROR!!!! now, i cant enjoy chocolate and sweets... I might as well die....
11. Animes.. How can i live without them? Anime suggestion on the bottom p/s.
12. Trying real hard to save up enough money to buy a PC.
13. Nothing much actually. coz i tend to forget things.. short term memory......

oh well.. maybe this is all that happens. yeah, i have a very boring life... i can repeat the same songs few times and don't get bored of it...
ok then i shall try and update soon after my exam..-yawn-

p/s: Its freaking 5.58a.m
pp/s: I keep clench my teeth coz its cold... how can i stop dat? it hurts a lot..
ppp/s: shall i cosplay during Comic Fiesta?
pppp/s: Anime suggestion: Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist), Natsume Yuujinchou, Nurarihyon No Mago, Gintama, Eyeshield21, Kekkaishi, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and so far this is the best: One Piece. shall update more animes after watching them.

3 comments:

  1. WHoah! Dota is really enjoyable!!! I like Dota xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tootally x sokong #7..... if ur alone... come live with me n my husband! :P huhuhuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy sound ur life r still enjoyable rite,all gud things still wif u..just the cold room >< hope ur exam will be ok..take care k ^^

    ReplyDelete