Friday, September 23, 2011

Never...

I can never beat my sister...
She is the beautiful one, the confident one, and the one that speaks out the most...
All i can do is hide behind the shadow and appear only when the sun is out...
I have failed so many times yet, getting up is always a hassle...
Life is a bitch, what can i do?
I know a lot people will advise me to beat my sister...
But i think she is suited to be on top...
Im nothing, I dun deserve to be there...
Plus i love my sister.. I can never have the heart to do it....
Sometimes, life is so unfair, it pulls you down so low like quicksand...
No one can help you but yourself..
No matter what i do, i always fail..
The ones that helped me a lot are my friends...
I can't even do much...
I can't even pull myself up..
I failed in everything.....
I can't even fulfill a good daughter's job..
I can't even make my parents proud...
While I'm typing this, for the first time, tears flow down naturally...
Not only in my heart.....
I really need a hug now......
Anyone?
Help me.....

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    u can never beat ur sis... it is true... but it is not because u r not capable but it is because u all are two diff people.. from 2 diff world.. n have 2 diff characteristic.. wad is there to be compared gurl? u r gud enuf being urself.. indeed u r not perfect n u can improve as no one is..
    besides, u didn fail in all matter.. u have gud traits that u didn realize.. n because u compare urself too much wif the ppl surrounding u,u lose the confidence in ur gud traits... stop comparing gurl.. n b urself.. bcuz u r best in it =D
    as for ur parents.. u coming to this world safely is the greatest gift they ever asked for. u being safe and sound is a thing they wanna noe.. no parents that is not proud of their child.. they are.. especially when the child is YOU!!
    however, i am always here to listen to u.. ever ned a hug again? knock on my door kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling..i agree wif ur fren..is nt u cnt beat ur sister, is just u 2 r different..u gt ur own strength, u gt ur own cuteness, u r smart too..
    darling..be urself..u r the best in this world..for me u r the best gal, best fren i ever meet..be confidence k..
    anything call me..i will be ur ear~

    ReplyDelete