Thursday, December 27, 2012

Losing a friend.

If losing a friend will cause me to lose 10 more friends, fine then. I don't even care. I faced this once, I can do it again. Why not spread it more? Post in some social network and spread the word that I am a bitch and if you are a friend of hers, you are not a friend of mine. Here, I helped you a little already. If you think i am talking about you, yes I am talking about you. You want to end this friendship, fine with me. I am tired of your fucking bossy attitude and that stupid bossy tone and self centered nature. Oh, well no use telling you again and again. Because in your head, everyone else is wrong, only you are right. You want me to shout or scream at you? No. Apparently, I have to repeat this again and again. Just because you shout and scream and talk with that stupid tone of yours, doesn't mean everyone is the same as you. I won't scream or shout at you because I AM NOT YOU.  I do whatever fuck I want when I'm angry. No need for you to control whatever I do. I am not your puppet.
If this will cause me to be the loneliest person in the whole world, I don't mind. I have been there, I have experienced it.

p/s: Oh, cry as much as you want. Get all that sympathy from all the people around you. That will do the job faster anyone. Make my friends hate me. Make everyone hate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment