Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Who?

Who am I suppose to rely on anymore?
Who am I suppose to believe anymore?
Who am I suppose to trust anymore?
I somehow seems to begin doubting everyone. It is the worst thing a friend can ever do. But i can't stop doubting. Everything don't fall into place. Something always seem to be wrong. It's like the friend I thought I can rely on is stabbing me on the back happily. Going lalala and shit..
So, now, I am just so very tired. I don't want to start worrying on pointless things. Can I just stop thinking about them please? I really hope he/she can please tell me what did I do wrong. I don't want to be so ignore everything til I became a selfish bitch. Anyone can you please help me? I really need you to tell it to my face, not behind me.
I know I am a very shy person, finding for new friends is like waiting to snow in Malaysia. I have only this small group of friends that I could have fun with. I don't have anyone else. The ones in Muar are most probably gone and lost in contact. I am so so so so so sad because once my best friend, now just an acquaintance.
Are you giving my hopes up or I am just bringing my own hopes up? All the tweets that you send, words that you say, is it just me or is it real? What does it mean? I don't want to be left hanging like this. Just say ' you are wrong, it is not for you'. There, problem solved. The facebook statuses from other people seem to be hurting me a lot. I am probably thinking too much. I mean it's probably not for me. It's probably for someone else, but coincidence is so weird in this situation. I never believe in coincidences. SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE!! I BEG OFF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment