Friday, April 19, 2013

Friends.

I somehow loses my friends very easily. One, they moved away. Two, lost contact with them. Three, they forgets about me. Four, they avoid me because of my attitude.
I get really really sad when i lose a friend. It's true that people will leave you anytime, anywhere, but it's still so sad when one leaves. It's like a part of you just dies off. And scrapping that part off is not easy.
But what can I do. It's not like i can force them to stay. It's not like they will listen to me. Everyone has to move on one day. It's so sad.

I have a friend who doesn't even think I am a friend. i got ignored. It is the saddest feeling when it happens. Can't people just tell me in my face when they don't want me around? It's better to just tell me.

Karma's a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment