Friday, April 12, 2013

Love

It is such a weird thing. It comes at the weirdest moments, took you by surprise, swept you off your feet, and you landed on your back with either an arm stretched or the cold hard floor waiting for you. It is true that people can leave without love. In this context, it means, love between 2 different, non-related individuals. Love between siblings and family members, pets and other non-existence things are different.

It hurts a lot when all you hear from the one is bla bla bla, this girl, bla bla bla, that girl, bla bla bla, i like her, bla bla bla. I feel like punching you in the guts but that will be impossible. I saw a post in Facebook by one of the animes. It hit really hard on me.

So, now you're going to hate me?

I wish I could. 

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong :) i get the same feeling too... Im here if you need me..

    ReplyDelete