Thursday, August 29, 2013

Share The Love.

It is the happiest thing in the world to be able to share the love with someone important. It is important to stress that a relationship is all about appreciation and sharing the love you have for yourself with that special someone. It's not about receiving love and wanting to fill the empty hole in your heart. 
Sometimes, when I miss you, I would look at your pictures. Now, I sound like a stalker. Hahaha.
I take things quite intensely so any words that he share, I tend to interpret it as a love message. It may be not one but i prefer to keep it that way.
I must keep my expectation low so I won't get disappointed.
I must always forgive. By forgiving, only one can move on. It's not only for a relationship, its also for friendship, family and even pets.
I really hope this will last longer, if possible forever. Must try to make it work all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment