Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pros And Cons

i have been wanting to post this a looooooooong time alr...
so since im waiting for my anime to stream, i might as well post this..
last 2/3 weeks ago, i found something in my eyes.. i mean the skin outside my eyes which is on the inside part..
so, its kind of a little yellowish thing which freaks me out so much that i though that i will not see light anymore if i sleep..
i did get to sleep though coz i listed out some of the pros and cons of being blind..

there are a few of the things that i will not get to do if i go blind.. 0.0
1. I will not be able to drive.
Pros: i will get someone to drive for me.. yay!!
Cons: i have to pay him/her... MY WHOLE LIFE!

2. I will not get to blog. Typing will be hard. (except if i can memorize all the abc on the keyboard and avoid any mistakes will typing fast)
Pros: i wont get to blog.
Cons: i wont get to BLOG!!!

3. I will never get to read the menu when i'm eating in a restaurant.
Pros: somebody else will pick for me out of 10 choices so i dun have to choose (i hate choosing).
Cons: what if she/ he order something i hate. (i kill you)

4. I wont know where the cutleries and my glass of water will be.
Pros: pampering, pampering.
Cons: i cant enjoy my meal without spilling somwthingor dropping my food on the floor/table.. hate it..

5. I cant read my books.
Pros: THERE IS NO PROS IN HERE!!
Cons: i cant read my books.. except if there is someone who will read to me (i dun like people reading to me) or if they translate it to the what-you-call-dots-for-blind-people-to-read dots (still cant beat the joy of reading abc on paper).

6. I cant go on Facebook.
Pros: FREE from Facebook addiction..
Cons: Alone?

7. I cant enjoy sceneries in so many places especially places i want to go.
Pros: well, at least there will be someone who will accompany me on my journey.. i still can breathe the air?
Cons: why go on a holiday when u cant see anything?

8. I cant watch animes.
Pros: THERE ARE ALSO NO PROS IN THIS KIND OF THINGS..
Cons: i cant watch animes.. Oh, horror.. Even if i learn Japanese, i wont understand the whooshing and the swatting noises..

9. No more classes?
Pros: NO MORE EARLY CLASSES!!
Cons: i need to work?

10: Stay home all day.
Pros: Lazy.
Cons: alone....

ok dats a few of the pros and cons for being blind..
bye peeps..


XDDD


p/s: if i did get blind i need to close my blog.. maybe.. hopefully not...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..wan me help(curse) u to become a blind?? XDD i dun mind for buddy's sake~

    ReplyDelete