Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Semester! New Lecturers! New Friends! New Room! Same Roommate..

I have not been able to blog because of the line here which is extremely slow....... and i moved into a new apartment! which is directly in front of my campus.. i can see everything in my campus from here.. since i have only 1 hour to my next class.. im going to do this short..

nothing much actually happened except that i have a nice room in the apartment.. my roommate is the same.. my sister... she is my roommate from the old house and now she is still my roommate for another 2 years.. i really really miss the cat, T-Rex in my old house... although he loves to bite my wires and jump on people and go ninja mode (Ali's definition of him jumping around the house).. i do miss the times when i slept on the couch and he came up and snuggled close.. and end up using my tummy as a trampoline to jump of the couch.. he is heavy and he beat the air out of me..

i shall post more pictures next time.. but right now, i want to return to my comfy bed..
and moan over the fact that i have class later..

bye peeps.
i shall try and keep in touch soon! ^^


XDD

p/s: my pc is acting up... i need to let it sleep...

2 comments: