Friday, July 29, 2011

All I Want To Do Now is Cry..

seriously...
i cant cry..
no matter how badly hurt i am inside but i cant cry...
part of me pushes tears out, part of me pushes tears me..
my head is so messed up now i cant think straight..
i have done the worst thing that i can do in my whole life..
i cant describe it here.. (too personal)

one by one small pieces of me is dropping away into a bottomless pit..
i wonder if i can find anyone who can take it back and repair me..
but i will only be a lifeless zombie..
smiling into space...

the more i write, the more im dying..
so this ends here..
good night people...

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your blog...I found your 100th cupcake jpg and wanted to ask permission to use it. I read a few of your posts...keep writing..reach out, whatever it is. EVERY Day you have chance to decide WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WILL BECOME. It takes a bit of mental gymnastics and determination but you can do it. BE YOUR BEST... Good luck. p.s I will ref you on the jpg on my site. If you don't want me to just say and i will remove. x

    ReplyDelete