Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Beautiful Nightmare..

yesterday night was the happiest night i ever had and the worst one i will never forget..

i really feel like giving up now..
after successfully found a perfect guy with everything I expected,
everything came crashing down..
u know.. if and only if i did not have this stupid big fat mouth,
i would have survived and not ruined my petty life..
i doomed my own life..

funny thing is that i thought my sister would understand me..
me, the girl who always put family and friends above her but my first priority is family..
and because of food, everything goes down...
u know..
im so down right now, my sweat feels like tears..
no tears can flow out of my eyes..

im going crazy..
u make me crazy..
i have been messing my brains up..
i couldnt do anything because i was afraid of saying anything wrong..
i pulled myself down too low, i felt like an ostrich..
(put my head in the ground but my body is still there)

im going to make everyone reading this to go emo like me..
ok la.. dats all..
gonna update soon..
but not in the weekend...
going back..
bye peeps..
peace out~

2 comments: