Monday, April 5, 2010

100 plus.. I MISS You!!!

been drinking a lot of

100 PLUS

lately.. haha...
i think i'm really addicted to it..
but i no money already..
drink too much also not good...
haizz...
why does the factory have to produce such good drinks, huh???

i'm sitting at the living room now with the laptop on my lap, thinking about the presentation this morning..
it was this morning...
i trembled so much like i had never trembled before...
did not pay attention when others were presenting so i got called up to answer some questions..
sorry ah, Jun An..
hehe...
the presentation was ok..
nothing actually when wrong so that will be the good news...
but the bad news is the marks..
i don't know if i will get good marks for that..
it takes 15% of my whole marks...
teacher!! give me more!!! (like she can hear that)


anyway,
CLASH OF THE TITANS IS OUT NOW!!!
i hope i can go watch it..
it looks very interesting..

well, i have nothing more to say but goodbye...



p/s: why am i busy writing this blog when no one bothers to read it??? hmm....
pp/s: my fingernail went into my flesh.. pain ah.. oww.. cant use my thumb now.. damn painful..

No comments:

Post a Comment