Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Usual...

haha... im backy back!!!
well, it kinda hit me full in the face when i notice i dun really have a lot of readers..
haizz... a big failure but i will be loyally in front if my laptop typing my blog no matter how many readers there are reading my blog...
how unpopular i can be.. haha..

it's pouring rain outside...
im sitting here snuggly on the sofa looking at the screen and the house cat yawning..
a very nice weather to sleep but too bad i dun have the feel to sleep..
last month was a dry season and u can guess how hot is it...
cant even sleep properly..
so me and my housemates all 4 of us bunk in a room and on the air-cond..
very nice but luckily its rainy season so we dun have to on the air-cond... haha...

this a few pics.. sry i couldnt say much..
my laptop that i got for my results..

took this while writing my blog..

took this in Zen Cafe.. haha... that place is nice.. (Dataran Pahlawan)
the house cat... sleeping so nicely.. she is a poser.. actually, she knows we are taking picture of her.. haizz..

don't u just love to hug her? hug the demon cat.. haha... she is a little demonic..
look! i paint my nails!!! its violet and not pink.. pink and violet is not the same!!


this is some of my uni life pictures.. enjoy!!
this is law night le prestige.. very nice event..
everyone look so pretty and gorgeous dat day... (from left: Alvina, my sister, Lyn'nette, me, and Christine)
hehe.. after the event we go posing at the hotel.. nothing to do..
the subject that i learn.. the lecturer is the best i ever seen.. funny but can be sarcastic at the same time.. haha.. he is very punctual in time and all... haha..

and this is on 'hat' day which is organized by me.. only people who has nothing to do like me will do this things.. haha.. my coursemates!! (from left: Nurain-Australia, Edwin-KL, me, 'Mario'-not his real name, Iran, and Aliaa-KL.. haha..

i had lots of fun.. thank you all..

Muaxx.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment