Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Really Don't Know What To Say.

it's so late already but i don't think i can sleep now..
my eyes are so heavy but i don't know why i don't want to push myself upstairs to sleep..
maybe i'm just plain lazy..
today, my parents brought me and my sister back to melaka..
just a day at home, one night to sleep air-cond..
haizz.. i miss my old room..
air-cond...
my bed..
my pillow..
my fluffy blanket..
i want air-cond..
why does it rain in the morning but not at night?
why don't it rain the whole day?
cooler and fresher everyday..

tomorrow will be a sunday..
ok luckily, it's a sunday..
i hate mondays and tuesdays and wednesdays and thursdays...........
very lazy la!!!!

i really have nothing to write...
maybe i will have a little teeny, weeny bit of idea tomorrow or should i say today..
haha.. lame..
good night, people.. good night, Melon!!! (the house cat-i adore her but she loves scratching me)
good night, world..
hopefully that when my housemate return from her hometown, the house will be much more cheerful and brighter..
haha...

nitez nitez!!... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment