Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Love You...

actually i thought of putting this as my status in facebook but decided to put it here because it's a but too long...

Looking at the palm of my hands, the tiny lines coming through the fingers and started to think.. Suddenly, it feels wet and warm... so many people had came into my life.. i could not mention all because it's too many.. some left and never came back.. some stayed by my side always.. some encourages me and brought me up when i was down.. these hands had experience the bad and good of life.. thanks for being by my side always when i need you.. now, we are going to separate places but like everyone hands, i will be by your side when you need me..

oh, man.. i think i'm going to cry now.. haha..

truthfully, i dun really have anything to write...
i dun have anything interesting to write..

made some business today..
had a lot of fun helping my friends to buy tickets..
it's for the drama fest this coming tuesday.. never miss this!!!

got very addicted to facebook..
every morning (or may i say afternoon on certain days) i will check my facebook first before going to class..
there is always something new..
news feed bout wat is happening at muar and in campus...
haha...

i think i will leave till here..
i will see you all next time then..
goodbye.. for now..


i know you want me, yeah!!!

1 comment: