Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun Holiday!!!!!

since i started playing BankaiStory i never get a chance to actually rebirth and get new friends...
after a week there, now i have nice friends from a lot of places..
there is a GM from Klang, Selangor..
thankz to him i get to rebirth more than 10 times...
community and GM, admin and players all are quite friendly except for a small remark on me being a noob.. sad..

anyway.. holiday is going to be over soon..
i won't be able to update my blog often so bear with me..
no more emo remarks anymore...
so either keep it to myself or just forget it...

just wan to add smth..
my housemates are the best!!!
they accompany u when u are down..
Lynn made me the best honey lemon drink to cure my sore throat... love u lynn!!!
Ali going to teach me more about dota....
Aaron always took out the rubbish...
TRex always scratch my leg and bite my hand....
and many more...
i cant list out all and dat can cause me a lot of time..

ok then...
nothing much to write this holiday..
did nothing unusual except playing Maple like 16/7...


p/s: going to watch Resident Evil.. at last!!!!


XDDDDD

1 comment:

  1. lolz... You are most welcome amelia.. :)
    Anytime... We will awlays be there for you.. hehe..

    P.S: HOW IS TREX SCRATCHING YOUR LEGS THE BEST "HOUSE-MATE/CAT" ???? ~.^ haha

    ReplyDelete