Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Internet....

the whole holiday i have to bear with no internet and all.... 11 days of no facebook and of course, i couldn't update my blog..
exam is tomorrow, today actually at 9 am and im still blogging...
waiting for my large coke to come back.. hahah....

the whole exam week i am going to eat either lunch or dinner only..
study study study..
all last minute work..
tomorrow exam, today study..
i didn get A sure weird (translate from chinese)
2 papers on Monday
1 paper on Tuesday
1 paper on Wednesday
1 paper on Saturday...
saturday... i mean seriously.. exam on saturdays are not cool!!!
after that!!!
holidays!!!
going to a trip organized by my coursemates can't wait for it....

upcoming events that im waiting for:
AniManGaki
Comic Fiesta 2010
and other exciting events...

ok that's all then..
have to get some rest and do my best for today!!!
wish me luck!!


XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment