Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nothing Can Change This!

stupid double personality..
i can be patient and hot tempered after that..
i can beat about the bush and straight forward after that..
i can be loyal, yet my minds think otherwise..
i can be stern but i can be push easily...
wat the hell is wrong with me?
nothing can change me but i couldn't even make a simple decision..
wat to eat for dinner ah?
i dunno.. rice or mee? western or eastern? pork or chicken?
wargh!!! i hate making decisions!!!!
i can give suggestion but never a decision...
others must decide for me...
this is a hard way to live this life..
am i lying to myself?
hmm...... i couldn't think of anything...
maybe im stil small...
yeah right small...

see! that always happen when i think...
i think people are thinking i am weird now...
i type what i think and i speak what i didn think...
so that's why i always stupid stuffs..

ok pardon me..

i need my rest and im going emo and staying at my malacca's house's kitchen with my faithful laptop and mi sedaap! for the whole week..

i think i might end up dying early or what if i continue this lifestyle... maybe even obese... oh shyt...

Utter Fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment