Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Facebook


i spent tooo much time on facebook already but not in front of my books..
i can't stand it without clicking on that home button refreshing the homepage again and again...
incredibly i can actually stay 2 hours on facebook...
people said facebook is getting more and more boring but i dun think so...
well, since i can actually spent so long time in front of it.. haha...
updating stupid stuffs and reading posts from people is fun but maybe im just plain desperate for attention....
i need to control myself...
test is coming up and im still in facebook...
i better stop or else facebook will do this to me..


not forgetting maplestory....
too too too much time on maple...
nearly 20 hours on maple during my midterm break last week..
i did not sleep the whole night because of that..
im DOOMED!!
I NEED TO STOP!!!!

p/s: all the talking but no actions... y am i criticizing myself??

2 comments:

  1. if u reali wan 2 study..
    how bout lend me ur laptop tat distract u?
    coz u dun nid it but i nid it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's is so not going to happen..

    ReplyDelete