Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday is What We Want and What We Need..

one week of holidays!!
yay!!
and y am i not happy?
due to the absence of someone? maybe.....
i miss my friends a lot!!! Wei Xien, Hui Yenn, Hui Ni, Shih Ying, YZ and so on and on and on....
i did visited them last friday... at lit class... oh how i miss lit class... sitting around chatting and doing assignments half heartedly(no offense)..

i think i need typing lessons now....
my typo error is too much...
makes me say smth that i dun meant to say..haha...

well, i watch the whole season4 of Bones during my last weekends when i got backto my hometown...
oh dam it.. wait.. is dat a molded bread on the table?
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!


i have to go clean dat up... post more things next time.. im not in the mood of typing now... i wonder y...

No comments:

Post a Comment