Friday, November 5, 2010

So.............

Life is unfair sometimes but what can we do?
how unfair can it be? check this out..
i have a quiz and test (due date: today)
i have drama and presentation (time:next week)
i'm hungry coz i dun feel like eating just now and i'm hungry now..
i thought that if i online a lot of my friends will online.. but none did.. 0.0

ok dat's all..
not dat its unfair or wat..
i just couldnt find another word to describe it...
i need my sleep damn it..
i have oni 5 hours of sleep and now my life is already cut short for 3 hours....
i hope i can take back dat 3 hours tonite!!
i don't want to die early!!!!
i still got too much things to do...

maybe im going to buy 2 hedgehogs and put at my melaka's house..
i've been asking my housemates and i don't think any of them actually minded...
haha..
i decided to call the male, Sonic and the female, Poke..
weird name but i got my reasons...
shhh.. ^.~

that;s all i have today..
enjoy the long weekends to all my Malaysians friends...
happy deepavali to all my friends....
see yo!!


XDDD

1 comment: