Monday, November 8, 2010

Im The Worst Failure Ever...

the most unluckiest day of my life....
i did not bring the key back...
i did not listen to anyone..
i got angry when im stressed...
i did the worst and the worst drama ever...
and all is because of me...
now T-Rex hates me...
did i mention that i HAVE TO RETYPE EVERYTHING AGAIN BECAUSE HE LEARNT TO CTRL+A AND DELETE ALL THE POST I JUST WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how mush worse can my life gets???

everyone did their best..
everyone tried to make it work...
but without a plan, how does one thing work?
dat plan was wat im suppose to do....

so im sorry guys...
all blames to me..
we dun have much time...
and i didn give them any....


p/s: sorry no smiley today... :(

2 comments:

  1. i rmb tat u told me b4..never ever say urself is a failure..u r nt a failure..coz no one can be worse than me..everyone have their own story..wat we have to do is nt compare whose story is more sad or more miserable..wat we shud do is hw to make our story be better..nw i'm trying my best to turn my story to better even thou i did wrong so many things b4..i still have to climb up n continue walk on..i hope u can do it too..

    ReplyDelete