Monday, June 13, 2011

ARGHHHH!!!

i feel like strangling the person next to me now..
the lecturer wouldnt listen to my reason and just shouted at me..
well, she said a firm NO.. dat sounded like a shout..
i am so mad right now..
i mean how can there be not enough tables and chairs in a big lecture hall..
can u please tell me how can there be not enough place for me to sit when i am only one person??!!
why is the management trying to make things so much more complicated???

i had the sign and everything on a piece of white paper provided..
when i went to the office to pass it up, guess wat they said..
today we are changing to yellow paper.. so white papers are NOT allowed!!
i mean... oh gawd... i had to walk all the way there just to find my paper is not accepted..
dat is so freaking -stamped my feet- RIDICULOUS!!!
and cant people please be more polite..
i mean the lecturers are fine for yelling.. they are lecturers..
but the management people (clerks) just have to be so damn rude..
they looked at you like you are a dirt on their 'Prada' shoes....
smile people!!! smile!!!

so now, i have to listen to my lecturer and just go on with another time..
i hope my sister won't get mad at me..
well, first i did not register it.. not knowing that it is a must take subject.. (-stab stab stab-)
and now, i have to forgo my theater class...
it's full and if i have to go back there and argue with the clerk to register?
sorry.. i take next sem...

well, ok..
dat actually sums up everything that happens today..
ranting in blog is nice..
should i make this blog private so i dun get hunt by the management?

2 comments:

  1. chill..y da management neva gv me tis kind of trouble ar? they always smile to me..there mst be sum kind of discrimination here...mayb height? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn u man... dun make me mad ah!!

    ReplyDelete