Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Im Bored so I Wrote This..

today was an exceptionally good day..
class from 8-10 is cancelled so we (my sis, her friend which is also our housemate and me) went swimming..
there is a pool near the apartment and it was superb! i mean the water..
it was neither hot nor cool...
it was just right..
so i just jumped in and played with water..
it was the best thing i ever did yesterday (it's alr 2am)...

there is only one thing that is really really really disturbing..
I was lying down with my head on the side and my body floating when i saw in the guy's block (guy's block is the one closest to the pool), there was a flashlight of a camera..
i dun think that guy was taking pictures of the construction site on the opposite..
but it was aiming downwards..
i shall not be a paranoid and just ignore it..
so we swam to the shallower part..
i was playing with the stairs and suddenly, plop..
a heavy object dropped down and missed my head by a few inches..
then, a few plops again..
I dun dare to touch the thing but we manage to look at it and saw it was ice..
small blocks of ice...
i mean come on, from a height of 10+ floor (i guess, coz we couldnt find which floor that has people on the balcony), that block of ice could have hit my head and cause concussion..
there are 4 blocks of ice.. melting away happily in the pool...
if that hit me, ima sue them till they get broke ok... and im serious..
it could have hurt another 2 girls beside me..

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING??
TRYING TO GET FU*KING ATTENTION??
WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE ACTIONS CAN CAUSE ACCIDENT???
DUDE!!

and on the side of the pool, there is an egg shell..
oh gawd...
=.=

while waiting for my turn to bathe, i had a nice night view on the balcony..
magnificent view..
i just loved the blinking lights from a far away highway, the small airplane flew past.
a few apartment with their lights on brightly, mamak stalls open for their business...
sometimes, Melaka gives me the homey feeling..
i can actually stare at everything for a few hours without getting bored..

have you ever stare at a car and imagined the driver not knowing you were staring at them from far away?
i can't write out how it felt but it was weird and funny..

we had McD and talk for a while..
so now, im here writing about this..
that's all from me..
bye peeps..

update soon if i have some interesting happens to me...
see ya... XDDDDD

3 comments:

  1. u have secret admirer n psychopath~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st..those guys who done tat to u reali r an immature jerk! darn it..nxtm go swin find me la! lets c who dare throw ice at me?! ==

    2nd.."have you ever stare at a car and imagined the driver not knowing you were staring at them from far away?" amy tats reali creepy la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. actually.. i like doing dat.. looking at cars go by and think dats my life... its gonna reach a dead end one day...

    ReplyDelete