Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heartbroken..

i'm going to write this because i have TOTALLY NO idea what to write for my essay.
yesterday, i went shopping for groceries with my housemates.
haha..
when i was ready to pay the cashier put only 2 items into a plastic bag and another 3 small items into a BIG plastic.
i was like.. er.. dude...
but somehow, i couldn't push myself to tell him, er... is it a her? i dunno. he is a sissy guy..
very obvious with his hairstyle and his hand gestures and the slowness he worked in putting things into a plastic bag.
i thought that saturday is suppose to be a NO PLASTIC BAG DAY!!!
i had already decided to hold my frozen nuggets and maggi mee with my 100 plus all the way to the car park but still nevermind la..
one won't hurt..
but two!!!
two plastic bags??
i can see many people holding the special shopping bag the mall provided but still i feel so ashamed of myself for having two in my hands and saying that i'm an environmentalist.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.... T.T
most of the times when i go shopping i will say 'no plastic bags please'..
i will stuff it no matter how big it is into my small sling bag..
books, disc and and even a mousepad into my bag..
see!
i can do it!
why can't you?

but the most surprising one is a group of youngsters (probably my age but a bit older by a year or two) had this shopping bag too..
and guess what..
there are plastic bags jotting out of the bag..
i'm trying so damn f*cking hard not to laugh out loud..
haizz..
youngsters nowadays..
luckily the plastic bags are biodegradable..
luckily..
phew..

ok then..
that's all for today.
i shall say goodbye for today and go back to my assignment..
goodbye..
for now!!
muax muaxx..


XDDD

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha..
    if i wanna find some FUNNY material 2 read..
    i jz read ur blog~~darn u r a weirdo! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are so mean!!!!
    it's weird ok..
    unique, idiot.. unique!!!

    ReplyDelete