Thursday, May 6, 2010

Impossible..

no matter how many times i think about this thing, all i can say impossible..
i really, really am desperate huh?
maybe i am..
its impossible for me to open my mouth to say anything to you..
anyway, i have only seen you once, so i might as well just shush and zip and padlock my mouth..
all of this make me sound like a stalker so i better stop whatever i am doing..
although i cant avoid the feelings, i will have to throw it so that it will not bother you anymore..
it was nice knowing you..
only for a day..
haha..
silly me..
love doesn't come a day..
right now i will just have to sit back and relax and concentrate on my studies so to my classmates, if i'm not paying attention pls slap me..
i need it..
thank you..



we never spoke but the silence is good enough...

3 comments:

  1. *dush dush* - slapping sound.. hahaa.. just kidding.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pang pang*
    satisfy now?haha..
    never thought u hv love problm too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haizz.. i'm a girl la u idiot victor!!!!
    y wan hit me pula??

    ReplyDelete