Monday, May 17, 2010

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

i have been waiting and waiting for the day to come where we will have this trip to genting and sunway but too bad, IT IS CANCELLED..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my first outing with friends that i never go out before...
miss my chance..

anyway, my new update for today..
i bought and spent..
a) a new final fantasy VII dvd for RM 9.90
b) shared BOYS OVER FLOWERS dvd with my sis which cost RM 99.90
c) OPPS cheese tarts that cost RM21 for 6 pieces
d) secret recipe food that cost RM30
so means that i spent around RM116 in one day plus my lunch at Plaza Siswa...

AHHHHHHH...
i spent too much alr..
and i thought of buying 2 anime just now..
what is wrong with me?
nah..
nothing is wrong..

finished Left 4 Dead which i downloaded the whole night yesterday..
damn creepy..
ugh..
and i couldn't survive till the last episode..
i'm like WTF???!!!
nailed by F*ucking Tank!!
Left 4 Dead 2 is okay..
just finished till Dead Carnival..
the Concert is the best..

now, looking forward to sleeping and finishing the exam real soon..

am i blind or maybe over sensitive or is it just me?
maybe its just me.. (reminds me of the song, Maybe by Secondhand Serenade.. try The Call too. never like it better)

that's all..
i will update the next time i have time..
goodbye..
for..
now..

XDDDD


p/s: finished my maths with a slap in the face.. huhuhu T.T i can't do!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..sory 4 da genting trip oo~
    dun sad..nxtm i'll go wif u if i got MORE money!!
    n 1 more thing..wat da fish u playing game in tis EXAM week??haha..so PRO oledi laa~or jz release tension?aftr exam give me tat game ok?thxxx~~ XD

    ReplyDelete