Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What Am I Suppose To SAY???

well, Mr. E posted on my wall about some guy he is matchmaking me with him..
how he likes me and try asking my so-called brother-in-law...
i have total no comment on that but i think that guy i am matchmake with is angry..
i think so..
haizz...
dunno this is call unlucky or lucky..
its kinda very awkward coz it's PUBLIC!!!
i don't know what to say so i just er............................................... at his wall..
haizz...
life is like this?
no comment..

am i meant to be invisible in life?

so now, daily update on my life..
nothing happen..
except i at 2 dinners..
yes 2 dinners..
your eyes are not deceiving..
hey!! its real!!!
i know i'm fat!!
it's my life, not yours!!
so???
ok i'm just plain getting emo now coz my pimples are popping out..
idiots!!!
go away!!!
*beep, beep, beep, beeeeep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeee, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment