Monday, May 10, 2010

Writer's Block. Exam Week.

total block in the head..
nothing to f*ucking write in my blog now so i will just crap like no one's business?
haha..
next week is going to be exam week..
very scared le..
haven't even started yet..
aiyeeeeeeee......
ok la.. that's all..
haha..
joking joking..

anyway, after exam there will eba trip up to genting and sunway with my foundation classmates..
yay!!!
i just can't wait..
hopefully, it will be the best trip ever..
it's the first time i ever go out with my friends for a trip..
haha..
so, it's not that bad since we are staying like 2 nights there..
small small small extra small room..
4 in one...
ahh!!!!!!
cram everybody in a small room.. haha...

something came across my mind when i look thru facebook..
i'm ignored!
thrown aside!
forgotten!!
the question is 'by who?'
yup..
by who?
well, let me..
just practically a lot of people..
you know who you are..
well, they dun even read my blog..
fine then..
hmph..

bye bye...
tummy ache ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toilet here i come!!!!!!!
XDDD

3 comments:

  1. wat da heck u mean no one reading ur blog??
    u think im ANIMAL is it?! =="

    hahaha..cheer dude~no one ignored u ok?
    wat u feel actualy is da "Urban Night" sindrome..
    whr everyone think thmslf r alone in tis big world..haha..tats y lots of ppl complaining they r alone~plz la!try 2 stop 4 a while in ur bzy lifestyle n open ur EYE!!try 2 see wif ur heart..
    actualy no one r lonely in tis world..
    unless u wan 2 think so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude... i know what you mean but the meaning of i'm lonely is not because of you or anyone else that are my friends.. some of my old friends are ignoring me ok... very sakit hati de hor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oO~
    oh my..ignore by our old frenz..
    tats realy sakit hati 2 me oso..
    ok la!wish u n ur frenz can settle tis peacefuly..
    coz old frenzship is one's treasure..

    ReplyDelete